@quarridors (a contraction of ‘Quarries & Corridors’) is the online persona of Nat Titman from Nottingham, UK, a 40-something sci-fi fan, amateur illustrator, singer, poet, lapsed podcaster, occasional public speaker, former IT professional and current neurodiversity trainer.
Going through Changes
the debut album of Quarries & Corridors
Quarries & Corridors are Nat Titman and Jenny Hackett, a musical duo based in Nottingham, UK.
Their debut album, Going through Changes is an eclectic mix of folk and synthpop, inspired by life’s struggles and the fantasy fiction that gets us through them. Released in October 2019, the album features 55 minutes of new music over 11 tracks.
Slides for Nottingham Does Comics talk
with Gareth Howell, 10th of April 2018
Free Doctor Who fan art colouring pages
- Black and white illustrations of 16 Doctor Who characters, provided as a free PDF to download and print, for non-commercial use only
Asexuality BC (Before Cake)
- A First Hand History of Early Online Asexuality, adapted from my guest of honour talk at the WorldPride Asexual Conference 2012
Print-quality Autistic Pride flags
- Vector formats, RGB files suitable for home printing, and CMYK standard files for professional printers – all released into the public domain
Nat creates content at:
- Quarries & Corridors musical duo and Bandcamp profile
- Curated content on Tumblr
- Artwork and photographs on Instagram
- Status updates about art process on Mastadon.art
- Videos on YouTube
- Art gallery hosted at deviantART
- Articles and videos as Practical Androgyny
- Articles as Graphic Explanations
- Podcast co-hosting with Autistic Flappy Hour
- Artwork for sale on Redbubble
- Music hosted on SoundCloud
You must be logged in to post a comment.